COMMERCIAL BUILDING AND REFURBISHMENTS
Safeway excels as a traditional commercial builder, working with both clients, architects and consultants to achieve overall project delivery. Safeway takes full responsibility and ownership of pre-construction authority approvals, safety in construction, environmental management, meeting environmental ratings, time management, co-ordinating subcontractors, client relationships and of course, end to end planning of construction and works to deliver successful outcomes.
At Safeway, we are committed to building facilities that endure the test of time, combining the latest construction techniques and sustainable design. We have a proven ability to deliver end to end building and construction solutions across a broad range of fields including schools, prisons, community, sport and recreational facilities, accommodation, commercial warehouse and office spaces.
- Pinjarra Racecourse
- Hakea Prison Housing Refurbishment
- Kensington Police and Community Youth Centre
- Kalgoorlie Police and Community Youth Centre
- Buttercups Childcare
- Coodanup Trade Training Centre
- Rottnest Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Bibbulmun Track Camp Sites
- Rottnest Campsite Shelter and Picnic Works
- Building Management and Works
- WA State Government – Department of Finance
- Programmed Facility Management
- WA Police and Community Youth Centres
- Department of Parks and Wildlife
- Department of Corrective Services
- Spotless Facility Services
- Variety of local and shire councils including: City of Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Canning, Stirling, Joondalup, Kwinana, Subiaco, Swan, Cambridge, Melville, Bunbury, Albany, Kalgoorlie, Shire of Morawa, Kalamunda, Bridgetown, Coolgardie, Port Hedland, Denmark.